Hopefully you’re not still in a candy-induced coma from last night. If you didn’t get all the treats you were looking for, perhaps we can offer a few.
The farm has received several minor software updates, all of which are presently active:
- Terragen Alpha was updated to the Frontier build 4.3.15
- Redshift was updated to 2.6.26 in all Max, Maya, and Cinema 4D instances
- Renderman was updated to 22.2 in Maya 2017 and 2018
- Renderman was removed from Maya 2016, as Pixar no longer supports that version
- Arnold in Maya 2017 and 2018 (MtoA) was updated to 3.1.1
- Arnold in Cinema 4D R18 – R20 (C4DtoA) was updated to 184.108.40.206
All of the relevant render app version pages on our site have been updated, so make sure you clear your browser cache if you’re looking at them.